Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Crochet scarf

I may have mentioned on here, but I belong to Swap-bot.com (we swap all kinds of stuff with each other).  Anyhow one of the most recent swaps i was part of was a scarf swap.  I made a lovely red & blue scarf for my partner and the lady who had me, made me a scarf using this pattern here
 crochet ruffle-scarf


She made the body of the scarf in a soft bright yellow yarn and the edging color in black. [At least I assume that she used this pattern, as my scarf looks just like the one in the pattern except for the colors.]   Anyhow,  I've decided to make a couple of these in different colors to match some of my favorite shirts.  They're beautiful and keep my neck warm at the same time, and since I'm cold so much of the time, I like anything that keep me warm.  I'll post a picture when I either get one made or remember to take off this yellow and black scarf to take a pic of it.  :)

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving day!

No comments: