Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ellynn -- 2 months

Yesterday, E turned 2 months old.  I took pics of her today which I will post soon.

Already she is different, she is stretching her footed sleepers to the limit.  She looks around and is awake more.  She coos, gurgles and babbles more.  She even smiles a bit though those are still fleeting and rare.  She also (most nights) sleeps for 5-7 hour stretches at night, and sometimes I even get to sleep for several of those same hours.

Yesterday I also completed her blessing dress, it doesn't look quite how I'd envisioned that it should but it is very close.  Perhaps i shouldn't have ruched it in 4 spots, maybe only three; and maybe I shouldn't have done 2 lines, and only did one.  But it is DONE!! And I do think it is beautiful!  E will be lovely and if I get one compliment on the dress I will be happy -- actually I don't need compliments to make me happy, they are just the icing on the cake (making a good thing even better).

No comments: