Saturday, January 14, 2017

Baking GF and egg-free

No sorry, its not a post about some new recipe...  :(

However, I'm excited because yesterday I found a blog called Fresh Love Homestead where the author has egg, dairy and gluten allergies.  So.... I can make yummy foods that both hubby and I can eat (me with my Celiac Disease/gluten issues and him with his egg allergy).

I LOVE FINDING RECIPES LIKE THESE! (Yes emphasis was meant) Because it means that I don't have to spend extra hours tweaking recipes to taste good and to pass visual inspection.

Here's the link so you can go check it out yourself!  ;)  http://www.freshlovedaily.com/

Happy Saturday everyone!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good for you Gayle. It will make cooking much easier for you if someone else has done all the tweaking.

God bless.