Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas 2011

Perhaps I should have put this post first before every other one I've written today, but my mind runs in circles sometimes.

So we had a great Christmas, sadly I neglected to think about taking any pics until AFTER everything was cleaned up!  *smacks forehead*  What was I thinking??  Oh yeah, nothing apparently!

We had a great Christmas though my kids thought they'd die.  I told my boys ('cuz really Katelynn didn't really care) they could ONLY get into their stockings on Christmas morning but NOTHING else until after Church. LOL, thank goodness we had the early block, yup 9 am church, but the last one for a year, yay!  I knew we'd not get to church otherwise, and I really wanted to go because it was only for an hour and I was pretty sure it was going to be mostly music.  ;) 

So stockings only, then breakfast, Church, then home to change clothes b4 opening presents... which we did quite well, all the while smelling that delicious ham cooking!!  Yum!

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas & a fun-filled New Year's Eve/Day!

=) Gayle

No comments: