Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Flowers & leaves

I can't recall if I've posted about this before but really who cares?  ;)

 

I finally found these cute little daisies though I was originally looking for  tiny sunflowers, then I found these leaves and I knew I was all set.

 

All set for what???  Well, to make some simple bookmarks like the one that was made for me.  Should I remember to do so, I will take a picture of it to show off.  Usually though when it's loose, it's hanging out of baby K's mouth, lol.  Makes a nice teething object I guess.

Basically, now, all you do is make a flower, then make a chain several inches long and then make a leaf at the end, or the other way around of leaf first then flower, which ever you prefer.

Anyhow, now I'm going to try it, so I will post about how it went later.

No comments: