Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ugh, I can't handle it

Too much teal, I gotta go change the color to something else less bright, maybe the nice soft green they've got.  Otherwise I like the new layout of my blog.

BTW, thanks to everyone who's following me.  It means a lot, really, especially as there are months sometimes in between my blog posts, then I blog 4 times in one day (like today).   Please forgive me any typos that I have missed, I try to catch them all, but do miss a few.  I just can't seem to spell "the" and "just" right on the first try unless I'm really concentrating on my typing, other words get messed up too though especially at night when I'm tired.

Now I'm gonna go watch that lady's tutorial again just to make sure I got the casting on part right, then I'm going to commence knitting.  I have to admit to some excitement!  ;)  Have a good night, y'all!

=) Gayle

No comments: