Friday, January 24, 2014

Crochet Mitten pattern

No it's not mine, but I did find this apparently easy Women's Mitten Pattern , and I hope to give it a try soon.  I like easy patterns as my mind seems to get bored after awhile with more complicated patterns.  LOL, or maybe I am just too easily distracted, hmm?

Here's a picture of those pretty mittens too:




So go on, crochet up a pair for yourself and maybe one for your favorite charity too!

=)  Gayle

Edited to add:  I think that I need to make up a pattern book for all these great crochet patterns I am finding a printing off.  Just something simple, like say a 3 ring binder with page protectors.  Though only 1 page protector per pattern as I am too poor [lol, well maybe too frugal is a better description] to have enough of those clear page protectors for each page of pattern.  I have been printing off LOTS of patterns.

No comments: