Monday, January 6, 2014

Purple afghan pictures

Okay, I never did figure out what was going on with my phone and posting pictures, but I was able to upload them okay to Google+ and just discovered that I can post them on here.  So without further ado, here are the shots of the purple and cream afghan I am making for when K moves into E's room.




Just looking at the above picture, I think that I'm 1/6 to 1/7 of the way finished with her afghan.  Good news to me.  ;)  I have to tell myself things like this to keep me motivated or it will join the rest of my UFO's in the basement.



Someday i will make E her own afghan to go on her bed too.  Oh my, I've got to get back to working on her afghan, just realized that i haven't worked on it in over a week, maybe more like two weeks?  Lol, I should also come through here and fix my typos, please forgive me I have no extra time just now as I need to get bread going in my machine for dinner.


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Love, love the afghan Gayle. The colours blend beautifully.

God bless.