Monday, October 12, 2009

Check out this cute onesie

http://crapivemade.blogspot.com/2009...ie-onesie.html
I got the link from a message board I go to: www.friendsandfamilies.com.

I think that if I can find a long sleeved white knit onesie then I'm going to make one of these for Taw. Maybe even make a few for gifts as as few of my friends have just have baby boys. I could make onesies with Sunbonnet Sue on the front, like with the dishtowels I made & sold at the Farmer's Market (Vernal, UT) this summer.
If I get really ambitious, I might even post pics of the things I made & sold at the Farmer's Market too... but don't get too hopeful yet. I still have plenty of canning & procrastinating left to do to keep me busy.

=) Gayle

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love these onesies! I've seen them other places too, as well as many other appliques. I think they look so fun. I've wanted to make one and even rescued my old sewing machine from my parent's house (although none of us know how to use it). It's sad to say, but it went to the basement shortly after it arrived. :( I just don't really have room to do all my crafty desires. So someday, I will play with my machine and see if it truly does work. And someday when that happens, I'll tell you how it went. :) I hope you guys are all doing well and that you are feeling better. I think we passed around the swine flu for the last couple of weeks and Jayden and I still have coughs. Not so much fun. Another thing that is not so fun... Miscarriages. I had one in March, right after Jayden's birthday. :( I just want you to know that we love you guys even though we don't get to see you very often. And who knows... Maybe reading your blog will inspire me to write on mine again. :) Love you all!