Thursday, October 29, 2009

Joseph's Birthday

Howdy ya'll!!

Well, it's Joseph birthday today... though to be technical he won't be officially 7 until 6:22 pm.
We're not having a party for him with all of his friends, this Mom is too sick to pull it off this year with this cold I've got (I'll be lucky to get the boys' costumes finished), but we are having a family party after a fashion.
For now though, it's time to get into my clothes for the day & get the grapes washed & collect the cheese sticks -- for Joseph's birthday treat. I figure these kids get plenty of sugary stuff this time of year, so I'm going to snip several pounds of grapes into small bunches, then also offer string cheese sticks as well -- Western Family 5/$1 at Davis Jubilee this week.

Lots to do, so I'm off. Later today I will make him a White Chocolate cake and Lasagna as per his request.

Taw needs his morning "ba" too and some fever reducer too going by his wails.

=) Gayle

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Nice to see you blogging once again Gayle.

God bless.