Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dollar Stretcher e-books sale

Now many of you probably know by now that I like doing frugal thrifty things... plus that sort of thing is almost a necessity nowadays with the economy the way it is.
Anyhow as I was reading my daily email from Living On A Dime, I noticed that they were posting about a sale that Dollar Stretcher is having on their e-book collection for just $12.50 (normally $19.95), so I thought I would post about it for those few people who read my blog to check out. I prefer real books over e-books, mainly because I'm running out of space on my old desktop (and I don't ever remember to buy CD's when I'm at the store) and also because I like to read stuff like this when we're camping, or late at night when I can't sleep -- times when I'd rather not fire up this old beast, plus I'm too poor to print off dozens of pages.

For now, I'm going to take my baby and go lay down. Maybe I can stop coughing so hard long enough to sleep for a few minutes before my 2 busy boys get home from school & start demanding to go to the Maeser Elementary Halloween Carnival tonight, something I'm just not up to doing today... didn't get their costumes completed yet either.

Gayle

No comments: